20$ First Time Client Special
Fantasy Tan Airbrush Sprays - Dancing With The Stars!!!
At Cascade, we provide professional airbrush tanning administered by our Estheticians using the latest technological fantasy tan compressed air unit instead of other older vacuum cleaner units. The fantasy tan unit sprays a much finer mist and faster air stream to administer a much more precise and realistic tan.
We researched the latest and greatest tanning products to give you the best sunless tan possible.
"This spray tan is getting darker and looks great. The product is the best by far that I have ever had. No sticky feeling afterwards and its perfectly even. And you have injectables too. That is a great place you guys have there!!! 🙂 "
Shannon O. 10/1/17
35 | session
*Monthly packages and group discounts available.
*free airbrush tan with 250$ in spa purchases. See Dr. Alison for Cosmetic Injectables!
PRE - TAN
- Exfoliate from head to toe preferably the day prior to a spray tan, paying particular attention to areas such as your knees, elbows and ankles. try to avoid oil based cleansing products. This will make your tan last longer and it will be more even on skin cells.
- Avoid using deodorant before your spray tan appointment as it will provide a barrier to the spray tan's absorption.
- Remove any make up or lotions
- Wax at least 24 hours or shave at least 8 hours minimum prior to your appointment
- After tan be sure to wear dark loose clothing and undergarments (spray solution will wash out of most fabrics but may stain nylons, lycra and silks)
- Wait at least 8 hours after application before you shower. This will allow time for the self-tanning reaction to occur on the skin.
- Don’t worry if you see color wash off from your first shower, this is normal. What you see washing off is the immediate cosmetic bronzer and what is left behind is a beautiful sunless tan.
- Do not apply moisturizer until after your first shower, for this could affect the immediate reaction of the sunless solution on the skin and cause streaking.
- Do not exercise until after your first shower.
- Moisturize daily, especially after bathing, to maintain your sunless tan. For best results use a water based moisturizer. Don’t use oil based moisturizers, they can cause blotchy areas.
- Do not exfoliate skin for at least 48 hours after your sunless tanning application. When you do exfoliate, do so gently and evenly to preserve an even sunless tan.
- If sun-bathing remember to wear a sunscreen. Sunless products do not contain sunscreen. Although you look like you have a tan, you will still need a sunscreen to prevent your skin from burning.