Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal technology in Portland Oregon has came a long ways. At Cascade, we always try and research technology that will give our customers results. We have provided laser hair removal with several different devices and we know what works! We are excited about the results our customers achieve with our LightSheer technology.
We chose Lumenis Lightsheer technology for hair removal because it was specifically designed for laser hair removal and to remove unwanted hair faster with less discomfort and more reliability than other devices. We also chose LightSheer technology due to the many long-term clinical studies that have been undertaken with proven results removing hair long-term.
What is the best laser hair removal in Portland Oregon?
At Cascade we often cater packages to suit your laser hair removal needs. We take a very straight forward, honest and down to earth approach with our customers. Our goal is to offer you a safe and effective treatment at the best possible value.
“I am seeing huge progress, and for almost nothing compared to what I paid before. The tech who worked on me was professional, pleasant, and the environment was laid-back.”
Google Review 2018
How many treatments will I need?
Hair grows in cycles and many factors influence it hair growth. Age, ethnicity, medications, hormones levels, and even location of the hair on the body influence the length, coarseness and color of hair and the overall number of treatments needed. On an average , 5 – 7 treatments, scheduled 4 to 6 weeks apart will approximately reduce hair growth by 70 – 90 % .
- Anagen is the active growing phase in which the hair bulb is intact. The hair grows in both directions, upward and downwards
- Catagen is the regression phase when the lower part of the hair stops growing but is not shed, and the body absorbs the lower third of the follicle.
- Telogen is the resting phase. The hair bulb is no longer present and is now a club hair which will fall out or be pushed out of the follicle by the new anagen growing hair .
Our goal is to give you the best results possible in the fewest amount of treatments. We are driven by results!
Is hair removal painful?
There is some discomfort that most people compare to the snapping of a warm rubber band on the skin which is mild and tolerable. We use cold ice packs to minimize the discomfort.
After the treatment, you will likely experience redness and/or mild swelling which normally dissipates after a couple hours. Makeup can be applied not long after the treatment.
Is laser hair removal safe?
It is very rare that scarring and infections occur since the skin is usually not broken.
How to Prepare for Laser Hair Removal
- Avoid tanning and using sunless tanners for at least a month to prepare for laser hair removal.
- Refrain from plucking or waxing for at least 2-4 weeks prior to undergoing laser hair removal.
- Shave the area that will be treated, as instructed during the pre-treatment consultation.
- Clean the skin at the treatment site and leave it free of cosmetics, lotions, and creams.
- Wear clothing that will leave the treated area exposed or is loose fitting.
Laser Hair Treatment Room
Laser Hair Removal Treatment
Our Laser Hair Removal Providers
Amanda Nelson, RN
Kortnie Bodkin, Skin and Laser Specialist
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am -7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am -7:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am -7:00 pm
Free Laser Treatment with purchase of PRP Facial Rejuvenation service